Thanks for your interest in applying for Philanthropitch Austin 2019. This opportunity is open to 501c3 organizations currently serving the Austin area. We're looking forward to learning more about your work!
The application includes 5 questions that provide our review committee more information about your nonprofit, mission, and approach to creating a sustainable and scalable impact.
Before you begin this application, please make a note of the timeline below and put holds on your calendar for all of the mandatory dates, which have been underlined.
**All applicants must be available to attend the underlined sessions.
- Monday, February 11: Applications close automatically at 12am midnight.
- February 12: Application review period begins
- February 25: All applicants will be notified of their status. Semi-finalists will advance to a phone interview round.
- February 26: Philanthropitch semi-finalists will be announced to the public.
- March 25: All semi-finalists will be notified of their status. Finalists will advance to take the stage at Philanthropitch Austin.
- March 26: Philanthropitch finalists will be announced to the public.
- April 5 - Finalist Pitch Workshop: Finalists will attend a workshop focused on crafting their 3-minute pitch. Non-finalists will attend a separate seminar on designing scalable, sustainable business models. Each non-finalist will also have the opportunity to sit down with the Philanthropitch team to discuss their organization's unique challenges.
- April 15 - Presentation Practice #1: Each finalist will sign up for a one-hour time slot.
- April 24 - Presentation Practice #2: Each finalist will sign up for a one-hour time slot.
- April 29 - Final Pitch Presentation Slides Due: Final due date for finalist presentation slides to the Philanthropitch team.
- May 7: Final Presentations at the The LBJ Auditorium: Presentations begin at 6:00pm, but finalists will need to arrive earlier in the day at a TBA time for dress rehearsal.
Please note that we've kept this application fairly simple. As teams progress through the Philanthropitch process, we will request additional information as needed.
Thanks again for being part of Philanthropitch Austin. If you have any questions or encounter issues during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. You can also check out our FAQ page here.