Thanks for your interest in applying for Philanthropitch Columbus 2019. This opportunity is open to 501c3 organizations currently serving the Columbus area. We're looking forward to learning more about your work!
Before you begin this application, please make a note of the timeline below and put holds on your calendar for all of the mandatory dates, which have been underlined.
**All applicants must be available to attend the underlined sessions.
- Monday, September 17: Columbus Application Q&A Info Session #1 - PLEASE REGISTER HERE
- Monday, October 15: Columbus Application Q&A Info Session #2
- Sunday, October 21: Applications will automatically shut off at midnight ET on Sunday evening
- Monday, October 22: Application review period applicants will be notified of their status.
- Friday, November 2: All applicants will be notified of their status. Semi-finalists will advance to a phone interview round.
- Monday, November 5: Philanthropitch semi-finalists will be announced to the public.
- Monday, November 12: All semi-finalists will be notified of their status. Finalists will advance to take the stage at Philanthropitch Columbus.
- Thursday, November 15: Philanthropitch finalists will be announced to the public.
- Friday, February 1 - Finalist Pitch Workshop: Finalists will attend a workshop focused on crafting the 3-minute pitches they'll present on March 4. Non-finalists will attend a separate seminar on designing scalable, sustainable business models. Each non-finalist will also have the opportunity to sit down with the Philanthropitch team to discuss their organization's unique challenges.
- Monday, February 11 - Presentation Practice #1: Each finalist will sign up for a one-hour time slot.
- Thursday, February 21 - Presentation Practice #2: Each finalist will sign up for a one-hour time slot.
- Wednesday, February 27 - Final Pitch Presentation Slides Due: Final due date for finalist presentation slides to the Philanthropitch team.
- Monday, March 4: Final Presentations at the Speaker Jo Ann Davidson Theatre: Presentations begin at 6:00pm, but finalists will need to arrive earlier in the day at a TBA time for dress rehearsal.
Please note that we've kept this application fairly simple. As teams progress through the Philanthropitch process, we will request additional information as needed.
Thanks again for being part of Philanthropitch Columbus. If you have any questions or encounter issues during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. You can also check out our FAQ page here.