Thanks for your interest in applying for San Antonio's first Philanthropitch event! We're looking forward to learning more about your work.
Before you begin this application, please do the following:
- Check out our FAQ page.
- Review the SA2020 Vision Statements.
- Make a note of the timeline below and be sure to save all of the mandatory dates, which are underlined. All applicants must be available to attend the underlined sessions.
- Monday, October 30: Virtual Q&A Session at 1:00pm CT - Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to include specific questions you'd like us to cover on the call.
- Friday, November 17: Virtual Q&A Session at 10:00am CT - Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com. Feel free to include specific questions you'd like us to cover on the call.
- Sunday, December 3: Applications close at midnight on Sunday evening
- Friday, Feb 2: All-Day Workshop in San Antonio - Each organization must send at least one representative, but preferably a small team.
- Monday, Feb 12 or Tuesday, Feb 13: Presentation Practice - Each team will sign up for a specific time slot.
- Tuesday, Feb 20 or Wednesday, Feb 21: Presentation Practice - Each team will sign up for a specific time slot.
- Tuesday, Feb 27: Final Presentations at the Tobin Center - Presentations begin at 6:00pm, but teams will need to arrive at 2:00pm for the rehearsal.
Please note that we've kept the application below fairly simple. As teams progress through the Philanthropitch process, we will request additional information as needed.
Thanks again for being part of Philanthropitch San Antonio. If you encounter any issues during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.